We hope you consider becoming a part of the board for 2023 and beyond! Details of what these positions entail, plus more information on volunteer opportunities are included in the email which was sent on October 21st. Please help us keep our neighborhood highly desirable and our dues as low as possible!
Electronic Mail Notification
The community pool is now open!
The Botany Bayou Homeowners Association Board of Directors has been advised by our attorneys that per Florida 720 law, owners who would like to receive electronic notification must sign a consent form and that form must be kept on file. The Board wishes to continue to utilize electronic notification as the primary method to communicate with our owners.
We have attached the consent form for each owner to review and sign which will allow the owner to consent or “opt in” to electronic notifications from the Board of Directors. Only one signature will be required per lot and the signature must be one of the names on the warranty deed. Please download the form and either drop it in our mailbox at 33 Botany Blvd. or email it back to our secretary at [email protected]
The Board of Directors is encouraging each of you to sign the consent form to receive electronic notifications to further improve our neighborhood and the communication of association notifications to each member. If you have any questions regarding this letter, please contact one of the Board members.
Speed limit in Botany Bayou is 17mph.
Botany Bayou now has a speed limit of 17 mph. It also includes golf carts and motor-scooters. Please slow down and be mindful of children and walkers in the street.
BB HOA Rules & Restrictions
- All Trash Cans must be stored either in the garage or behind a fence out of view from the street
- No parking in the street
- No Parking over the curb on the grass at anytime
- Please be courteous and pick up after your pets
- Children’s toys and sports equipment should be kept back of the forward setback line when not in use
- Homeowners may dock watercraft at the community dock for up to 48 hours at a time
- Please pull the dock ladder out of the water after use
- Any changes/modifications to the outside of homes require ARB approval
- No boats of any size may be kept in the front yard
- Boats may be kept in the back yard for up to two weeks for repairs.
- No yard signs of any kind shall be displayed to public view except realtor sign
- Gas motor scooters, motorcycles, and four-wheelers are prohibited for riding in the streets
Please bear in mind the following important guidelines:
- The hours of operation are 9:00 AM to Dusk as we are not equipped for nighttime operations due to the lack of adequate night-time lighting.
- Guests must always be accompanied by their sponsors (owners that live in Botany Bayou).
- Please no running in the pool area; we would hate to see someone injured as a result.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision.
- The Pool Restroom keypad code is 1620. Please do not share this code with anyone outside of your family. Reminder: please pull the doors closed after each use. We make a great effort to keep these restrooms clean and operational.
- Take all trash and garbage home with you. Do not put your garbage and/or drink cans in the restroom trash cans. It attracts unwanted pests to the pool house.
- Please close the umbrellas before leaving the pool area
Botany Bayou Rental Policy
Short-Term and Sub-Leasing is Prohibited in Botany Bayou.
Long Term Rentals of 6 months or longer are allowed by current owners.
Current Owners must follow the rules established by the rental amendment.
New Owners after April 21st, 2023 are prohibited from leasing for any term or duration